About This Website
Parents of patients can view and request commonly required medical information for their families - every day of the year, any hour of the day or night. Specifically, parents can:
- View current prescriptions and request refills
- Lookup last well visit, including date, height and weight
- Examine vaccination and allergy records
- Request appointments for well visits, referrals, school physicals and camp forms
All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the parent and appropriate staff. To protect the privacy of your records, from this point forward, all data communication between your computer and our server is encrypted. You can verify the encryption status by looking for a lock icon in the status area of your web browser.
It's that time again......
We will be having a walk-in flu clinic on Saturdays this fall. The clinic will be open from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm without appointment. We will give nasal flu or injectable flu immunizations to all registered patients. There is no in office charge to patients who are covered by insurance. Adult family members of patients may receive an injectable flu vaccine for $40 or the nasal flumist for $60.
The dates are:
September 13th & 27th
October 4th & 18th & 25th
November 1st*, 8th, & 22nd
December 13th & 20th
* Due to a nation wide shortage we will not have the injectable flu vaccine for patients 3 years and over during our November 1st clinic, however, the nasal flu mist vaccine is available for qualifiying patients.
We will also give flu vaccinations by appointment and during scheduled visits for other reasons. Flu injections are usually administered early in the morning and nasal flu vaccinations are given in the afternoon.
an interesting article about vaccine refusal: http://online.wsj.com/articles/paul-a-offit-the-anti-vaccination-epidemic-1411598408
questions about enterovirus D68? http://www.cdc.gov/non-polio-enterovirus/about/ev-d68.html